Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hard day in the life of a Model

Today started early again with more photo shooting with Ikeonography. We had a great time today shooting out in a wooded area in the middle of Springfield and in Vino100. Of course it helped that all the pictures at Vino included a nice cold glass of wine! When the pictures come out, pay no attention to the level of the wine in the glass...it may or may not have evaporated slowly over the shoot. :) After my morning doing the hard work of a model, I came home and took a much needed nap. Amazing how a little bit of sleep and a lot of stress can add up then sneak up on you so quickly. This evening was spent trying out a new restaurant downtown with Kyle's family and saying more goodbyes. Not quite the last of the goodbyes though. Times like these (that is leaving the country, or for other people it could be like having a wedding or a baby, anything that brings everyone you know together at once) really make you realize how many people you meet and get to know in a lifetime. It's great to know that even at the ripe old age of 23 I've made an impact in the lives of others. Here's to hoping they were GOOD impacts!

Anywho, tomorrow (4 days before go time, whoa.) I'm headed out to Oklahoma to deliver pile number 2 and my car to my sister and brother-in-law. It's not all business though. I'm looking forward to a girl's day out at the salon, a sushi dinner, Eat Pray Love, and some grilled corn on the cob! Mostly things that will seem rather foreign to tiny budget in Europe. Needless to say, I'm going to enjoy them thoroughly this weekend (while I can afford them without having to sacrifice my daily bread rations)! Tonight I've still got some um...organizing, to take care of. After the shoots with Ike my nice piles are more like a massive messy mountain-esque type thing of clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment