Thursday, August 4, 2011

Well, so much for plans.

I read once that, "Life happens when you're busy making plans." So stinking true. There I was planning to make some money and get the heck out of MO, finally! So much for that. I found a job. A dream job this time. One that makes you take 3 steps back and say, "I'm sorry, are you lying to me, because that's not nice?" It's probably the most ironic thing that could happen to me. My dream job allows me to travel (up to 28/30 days of a month but not always so much, it's an average) and puts me in places all over the world. The best part...someone, else, pays. Yes, that's right. I found my Mr. Money-bags in a company who actually pays ME to travel. Love it. I still can't seriously wrap my head around this. And here comes the irony, to have this job, I have to live in St. Louis, Missouri. No questions, no objections, no (well almost no) exceptions. I sucked it up, said to myself, "Self, if someone else is paying you to travel nearly 349 days a year, is it so bad to be in St. Louie for the other 36? So I took the job and here I am...not in Switzerland, but still loving life, and my job, more than ever! So even though now I may be more of just a traveling chick who drinks a lot of wine, I still feel like writing to tell about my adventures at home and abroad. So here goes with a quick recap of what you've missed...and I'm sorry, you've missed a lot, so you're getting the short version, like it or not!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. Respond to my e-mail, "Liliana"!

    ReplyDelete