Sunday, November 7, 2010

a quick sorry folks

Hey everyone out there. I needed to write a short message and let everyone know that 1. I am alive.
2. I have little to no internet access w/o having to pay boatloads
3. The blogs may be a little sparse from here on out.

With that said. I know I'm way behind on blogging...as a matter of fact I have been to Rome and Hungary and tomorrow I will leave Hungary for France. I hope to get some writing stuff in soon. Everything has been going smoothly, except for that whole internet thing. So how it may happen from now on is that I write a quick note (such as this) to let you know I'm still out here, and when I return home to USA I'll completely catch everything up to date. Keep an eye on pictures as they are easier and faster to update. k? Grandest apologies, and until the next time, hopefully soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. well at least we know whats up..............what an exciting adventure it has been this far! Kelly

    ReplyDelete